A Sacred Life

A Sacred Life

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Heart Chakra

Inspired by a conversation on color.. green in particular and what went with it.. I played with greens and pinks as these are the colors of the heart chakra. Challenging to limit myself to a few colors but there are 3 shades of green and used a burgandy as another shade of pink.
I've been wanting to do some mandalas that are focused on chakra and this one is for the heart center.. being grounded in love.
Love sets us off into flighty directions at times, making us feel light as if our feet barely touch the ground... but here I am saying that my love.. your* love helps to ground me. Gives me comfort and stability and helps me to keep my heart open and brave. Yes, you* give me courage and confidence to go out and be my Self and try new things.
I love you*.
you* = my hubby :-)

4 comments:

Stacy Wills said...

such a freshness about pink and green. and isn't it fun to "limit" yourself sometimes - seems like that brings about a whole new level of creativity. beautiful heart centered mandala!

carmen said...

God bless your husband
we want more of you
hugs my dear friend!

Valerie said...

Beautiful mandala! My eye was immediately drawn to it when I was looking for images of Anahata. With your permission, I would love to use it on my next blog entry on the heart chakra.

Doe Grozs Art said...

Valerie, just got back from vacation, but if you do use it, please leave a link back to my blog.. thank you.
Namaste'
Need to translate your blog because it looks very interesting!